Fab Studio ( formally Fab Lab Dublin) have just opened their new studio on Dawson Street, Dublin 2. They will be offering 3D printing, laser cutting and CNC milling to everyone through a mail-order service. We love to see makers get more access to these kinds of great tools. Also in the new year they have plans to run 3D Drawing & Making classes. We hope this is the start of industrial level tools being available to the general public. For more information check out their website http://fabstudio.ie
- Big Day Out
- Open Call Extended to March 15th!
- Science Hack Day Dublin 2013
- FROM SPACE.
- OPEN CALL 2013
- Robert Conlon Moore on Volunteer
- ian on Call for Makers: Dublin Mini Maker Faire 2013
- maggie cashman on Call for Makers: Dublin Mini Maker Faire 2013
- Dublin Mini Maker Faire – Call for Entries « Futuremakers on Open Call 2013 – Apply here
- Dublin Mini Makerfaire: Call for Makers | SpaceBlogs on Open Call 2013 – Apply here
Free Digital Copy